With its quick and reactive handling and stable geometry, El Padrino absorbs rough terrain without compromising climbing traction and lateral stiffness. For 2013 we’ve added a tapered head tube for increased stiffness and precise handling and PressFit 30 bottom bracket.
El Padrino’s riding performance and efficiency in covering ground is just as impressive as its big wheel design is striking. When the terrain gets rough or the ride goes long, you’ll be happy to have El Padrino on your side.
- Tapered head tube (1-1/8” to 1.5”) uses external mixed headset (34mm upper x 44mm lower)
- 27.2mm seat post diameter
- PressFit 30 BB shell accommodates both BB30 & standard (external bearing) threaded BBs
- Cable stops for front and rear derailleur and cable guides for rear brake
- Dedicated dropouts with brake caliper positioned inside rear triangle
- 100mm fork compatibility
- Fits 31.8mm high-clamp, top pull, top swing front derailleur for sizes 16”, 18” and 20”
- Fits 34.9mm high-clamp, top pull, top swing front derailleur for sizes 22” and 24”
- Stock colors: Super Dust & Mango Tango