A new creation, based on collaboration with the MASH SF team: a singlespeed cyclocross frame made with Columbus Zonal triple-butted aluminium tubing. Quick, responsive, precise, outfitted with a monocoque carbon fork that absorbs vibrations and improves riding performance.
- Rear 120mm hub for improved wheel cambering, for better balance and response
- Wheel clearance has been increased to avoid catching mud
- Rear triangle is shorter than that of a traditional cyclocross frame, for easy handling even on the most technical courses
- Tapered Columbus CX Carbon monocoque color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with integrated tapered headset (46/56mm)
- Includes headset and seat clamp
- Color: Pentachrome (gloss silver/black)
- Weight frame/fork: 1650g/480g (53cm)