Eros | Titanium Road
- Sram Force Components
- 3T Bars - Stem - Seatpost
- ROL Race Sl Wheelset
- Michelin Lithion.2 Tires
- Selle Italia SL S Saddle
Strong and graceful define titanium as a frame material. It excels at everything, from climbs and dirt roads, to long-distance randonneuring and sharp mountain descents. We designed the Eros to be vertically compliant while maintaining lateral rigidity, and to be forgiving on the body while propelling you with conviction at every pedal stroke.
The Eros features state-of-the-art titanium craftsmanship set against the guidelines of the American Welding Society, meaning that the welds must be flush to the joint, no concave or convex welds (unless specified), and no undercutting.
S bends on the seat and chain stays distinguish its classy, subtle design while tapered down tube and top tube add to its sleek look. If you're looking to fall in love with your bike again, the Eros will seduce you.
- Satin finish with polished logos or stock paint design
- Alchemy dropouts
- Tapered head tube
- S-bend seat and chain stays
- Custom paint available
- Stock or custom geometry*
- ENVE 2.0 1 1/4" tapered fork included
- Cane Creek headset included (Chris King $100)
- Mechanical or electronic compatible
- PF30 or English Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Made in the USA